Thanks for stopping by and checking out our blog. We are a family of 6 – mommy, daddy and four girls ages 7, 5, 3 & 9 months. Currently we live in Oregon again, but we have lived in Florida, but have also lived in Oregon (once before) and California. Joey and I have been together for awhile Our four girls have quite the personalities and keep us active.
We are a big family trying to leave a tiny footprint. We strive to live a non-toxic lifestyle and while we are always a work in progress I’m very proud of how far our family has come. I know personally how overwhelming it can be to try to switch over your household to a non-toxic living space. I’ve taken out most of the guesswork AND on a budget!! Connect with us and let me help you clear your life of toxins.
Enjoy ~Kimberly Green
I thought I would tell a bit more about me since I am the main author of our blog. I LOVE the story “Because of Winn-Dixie” and it inspired my ever-changing decalog about myself….
- My personality and life are full of contradictions.
- Environmentally health conscious, eco-friendly wife/mother that is a constant work in progress.
- I believe in intuition and deep connections with the earth and each other.
- I am a wife to an amazing husband and mother to four creative beautiful girls. I am grateful to have someone in my life that is as creative as he is. He is my polar opposite in many ways, yet complements my “downfalls”.
- I was a full time elementary teacher, I am currently a SAHM. I’ve taught for over 13 years in three states, eight grades levels and three support specialist positions.
- I believe in the zodiac, the Chinese zodiac and “mystical” things.
- I LOVE lists
- I like creating things.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE essential oils AND NO I am not a crunchy granola mom
- Living tiny is an interesting adventure I never imagined we would be on! Stay tuned for our exploits